Delhi police have arrested a 25-year-old man for allegedly making a hoax bomb threat call on a Spice Jet flight from Darbhanga to Delhi earlier this week, officials said on Saturday.
The Indira Gandhi International Airport in the national capital was put on high alert after a bomb threat call was received for a Darbhanga to Delhi flight. However, during the inquiry, it turned out to be a bogus call, officials said on Wednesday.
The spokesperson was asked about the growing concern in the Indo-Canadian community living in Canada's British Colombia about getting extortion calls and threat calls in the last two months and if the Indian government was monitoring the situation
After the anonymous caller warned Mumbai Police of serial blasts in the city, Maharashtra Chief Minister Eknath Shinde on Sunday assured that that strict action will be taken against the culprits
Karnataka Chief Minister Siddaramaiah on Friday said that after talking to the police about the threat calls received in schools, they have been instructed to provide security everywhere and be alert to track down those who made the news.
Telangana Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) MLA T Raja Singh on Wednesday alleged that he has received threat calls from unknown numbers claiming to eliminate him and Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath.
The Maharashtra government has increased the security of Shah Rukh Khan to Y+ after he allegedly received death threats. According to Maharashtra police, he had given a written complaint to the state government that he had been receiving death threat calls after the films 'Pathaan' and 'Jawa
“Threatening pre-recorded messages were published on various social media handles and an attempt was made to spoil the atmosphere,” Cyber Crime DCP in Ahmedabad, Ajit Rajjan told ANI
Bharatiya Janata Party national vice president, Bijayant Panda's secretary has received a threatening call from an unknown person who said that he would be killed in the same way as Naba Das was killed earlier this year.