His second regular bail plea was rejected by the Rohini court on February 6. He is one of the accused in the Wrestler Sagar Dhankar murder case of May 2021. Justice Anup Jairam Bhambhani issued notice to Delhi and sought a detailed status report and nominal roll from the jail authorities
Additional Sessions Judge (ASJ) Sushil Kumar rejected the bail plea of Wrestler Sushil Kumar after hearing the submissions of counsel for accsued, Delhi police and the complainant. The detailed order is to be uploaded by the court.
Delhi's Rohini court on Friday reserved an order on the bail plea of Olympian wrestler Sushil Kumar. The order is expected by evening today. Sushil Kumar is accused in the Sagar Dhankar murder case of 2021, lodged in Model Town Police Station. His earlier bail was cancelled by the Supreme Co
Rohini Court on Tuesday issued a notice to Delhi Police on Olympic Wrestler Sushil Kumar's application for regular bail in wrestler Sagar Dhankar's murder case. He had moved the application in view of the changed circumstances in the case.
The court granted bail to 7 accused persons, noting that the investigation is documentary and digital, which doesn't require judicial custody ofthe accused persons.
Delhi's Rohini court made some serious remarks in the manner in which the investigation was conducted by the Delhi police while rejecting the accused's bail plea on Tuesday. The court said that the investigation was done in a slipshod manner.
Calling the episode "deeply suspicious," Bharadwaj said an election petition was filed in the Rohini Court on Wednesday, which has admitted the plea and issued notices to the Election Commission and the BJP candidate. The matter is scheduled to be heard on December 24.
Delhi's Rohini District court on Thursday rejected the transit anticipatory bail pleas of Gaurav and Saurav Luthra after noting the seriousness of the allegations and their conduct.
The Delhi Police on Wednesday informed the Rohini Court that accused brothers Gaurav and Saurav Luthra had left the country soon after the Goa club fire tragedy and a Non-Bailable Warrant (NBW) had already been issued against them by a Goa court.
Meanwhile, a beach shack owned by the brothers who also operate the Arpora nightclub, where a devastating fire killed 25 people last week, is set to be demolished, according to several reports quoting Goa Chief Minister Pramod Sawant. Officials said bulldozers will raze 'Romeo Lane' in Va
Former Delhi Minister Satyender Jain has recently withdrawn his civil defamation suit filed against BJP MP Bansuri Swaraj from the Rohini court. He had filed this suit last year. Senior Civil Judge Gaurav allowed the withdrawal and disposed of the suit as withdrawn.