In a public rally in Kota in poll-bound Rajasthan, PM Modi alleged that the rally by the banned outfit Popular Front of India (PFI) is being carried out with full police protection.
This case pertains to the unlawful activities of the banned outfit PFI and the activities of the leaders, members and cadres of the terror organisation.
The National Investigation Agency (NIA) has arrested two accused from Rajasthan in an unlawful activities case linked to the banned outfit Popular Front of India (PFI), the agency said on Friday.
The Special Court of Delhi on Thursday fixed November 6, 2023 for hearing on ED's submissions on cognizance point in regards to its supplementary chargesheet (Prosecution Complaint) filed against Kasim Syed Mohd Ibrahim, accused in a money laundering case related to the banned outfit Popular
The Enforcement Directorate (ED) has filed a supplementary prosecution complaint (charge sheet) against Kasim Syed Mohd Ibrahim, accused in a money laundering case related to the banned outfit Popular Front of India (PFI).
The National Investigation Agency (NIA) has arrested a key member of the banned outfit Popular Front of India (PFI) in connection with the murder of Kerala-based Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh (RSS) leader Srinivasan in April last year, the agency said on Friday.
In a massive crackdown against the banned outfit Popular Front of India (PFI), the National Investigation Agency (NIA) on Wednesday carried out extensive search operations at twenty different locations in six states in connection with a case linked to Bihar's Phulwari Sharif terror conspi
The National Investigation Agency (NIA) is conducting raids at the premises of the banned organization Popular Front of India (PFI) in Delhi, Maharashtra, Tamil Nadu, among other states.
Pro-Khalistani banned terror outfit Babbar Khalsa International (BKI) is trying to settle its important members and executors abroad in the countries of their wish with the help of Pro-Khalistan Elements (PKEs) who are well settled in various countries across the world.
Pakistan's Anti-Terrorism Court has acquitted four men who were accused of having links with banned separatist outfits pertaining to possession of explosive material for want of evidence, reported The News International.
Six terrorists of the proscribed outfit Tehreek-e-Taliban Pakistan (TTP) were shot dead in two separate Intelligence-based operations in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa's Lakki Marwat and Balochistan's Pishin districts on Wednesday, reported The Express Tribune.
The agency further said that the accused was arrested in a case relating to the banned outfit’s conspiracy to disturb peace and drive a communal wedge in the country.