Mumbai (Maharashtra) [India], January 28: In an era of changing global immigration rules, stability in medical education has become more valuable than ever. The recent hike of the U.S. H-1B visa application fee to USD 100,000 in September 2025 is a stark reminder that visa-dependent pathways
The announcement was shared by the Chinese Ambassador to India earlier in a post confirming that, from December 22, 2025, applicants can complete visa application forms and upload required documents online. The new system allows users to access the service through the official website, vi
The Indian Visa Application Centre (IVAC) in Dhaka resumed its operations on Thursday, a day after it was temporarily closed due to security concerns over an anti-Indian march to its High Commission in Bangladesh.
India has shut down visa application centres in Khulna and Rajshahi in Bangladesh due to anti-India protests, an official of the High Commission of India in Dhaka said on Thursday.
In light of the prevailing security situation, the Indian Visa Application Centre (IVAC) in Dhaka will close earlier than its usual closing time on Wednesday.
The Chinese Embassy in India is set to launch the online visa application system on December 22, Chinese Ambassador to India, Xu Feihong said on Monday.
Mumbai (Maharashtra) [India], November 22: Cancelled flights, sudden illness or a misplaced passport can unravel a journey in minutes. Indian travellers heading to Europe or the United States can reduce avoidable risk by arranging travel insurance online before finalising their tickets and v
US Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) clarified that the USD 100,000 fee on H-1B visa applications will only apply to the new applicants and not to the petitions submitted prior to September 21.
US President Donald Trump on Friday (local time) made a major overhaul to the H-1B visa programme, imposing a steep USD 100,000 annual fee on H-1B visa applications.
The USD 100,000 fee on H-1B visa applications will only apply to the new applicants and not to the petitions submitted prior to September 21, US Citizenship and Immigration (USCIS) services clarified on Saturday (local time).
The White House issued a fact sheet, justifying US President Donald Trump's move to impose an annual fee of USD 100,000 on H-1B visa applications, citing concern over US workers being replaced with "lower-paid foreign labour"