In Dehradun, PRO Defence Lt Colonel Manish Shrivastava told ANI, "...Three bodies were recovered today and brought to Mana and now sent to Joshimath... We hope we will rescue the remaining one soon."
Women from Lamlai village and Chalou village staged a sit-in protest in Imphal East against the violence and tension in the state following the alleged abduction of six individuals and the discovery of three bodies.
Manipur's women vendors have taken to the streets in protest as the situation escalates and tensions remain high in the state, which has been marred by violence since May last year, following the abduction of six individuals and the discovery of three bodies.
The National Disaster Response Force, teams present on the spot carried out the rescue operations on a war footing and recovered all three bodies of the deceased.
Three bodies have been retrieved while at least six to seven people are feared trapped in the debris as the rescue operation is underway by the SDRF and NDRF teams where a six-storey building collapsed in Surat on Saturday.
The death toll from the quake has increased to 13, Taiwan's National Fire Agency (NFA) said, after three bodies were recovered from a walking trail through the mountainous region. Of them, two bodies were recovered on Friday and the other on Saturday, the NFA said, while adding that the team
ASI Kailash Chand Gurjar said, "Three bodies are kept in the mortuary and another person who was being shifted to a hospital died on the way. Three injured have been referred to Jaipur."
"Four people drowned in Sitakund Ghat of Gomti river. They all drowned while attempting to save each other. Three bodies were recovered on Wednesday, while the fourth body was recovered on Thursday afternoon, " Jasjit Kaur, District Magistrate, Sultanpur told ANI.
Police took Khetran in custody as he was accused of murdering those three people, Spokesperson said as the protesters continued their sit-in for the second consecutive day in Quetta demanding justice.
As per the police, the police searched all parts of the house including the guest room. The police spokesperson also said that the roads leading to Khetran's house in Quetta's Patel Bagh had been sealed, adding that the raid was carried out to recover Khan Muhammad Marri's five children.
Khyber Pakhtunkhwa [Pakistan], August 11 (ANI): At least three youths were shot dead by an unidentified assailant in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa's Swabi district, local media reported.