US President Donald Trump announced his upcoming visits to Qatar, the United Arab Emirates (UAE), and Saudi Arabia next month. The announcement was made while signing executive orders in the Oval Office.
In a significant policy announcement from the Oval Office, President Trump has declared a 25 per cent tariff on all imported vehicles entering the United States, a move he described as "very exciting" for domestic manufacturing.
"Zelenskyy sent a letter to the president. He apologized for that whole incident that happened in the Oval Office," Witkoff said on Monday (local time), as per The Hill.
This massive investment will go toward building out shipping, logistics, infrastructure, and terminal expansion, which will create an "estimated 10,000 new jobs in America," he told the reporters in the Oval Office on Thursday.
US President Donald Trump has decided to pause military aid to Ukraine, after the Oval Office clash with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskyy, last week
Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky "disrespected America," US President Donald Trump accused in a post on Truth Social minutes after a contentious meeting between the leaders in the Oval Office.
As the legal row between the Associate Press and the White House continues, the latter issued a statement on Monday regarding the access of journalists to the Oval Office and Air Force One, calling it to be a 'privilege' and not a 'legal right'.
As Team India aims to avenge the loss to the Men in Green in the 2017 ICC CT final at The Oval, the role of Axar at number five will be important as he will be maintaining a left-right hand batting combination and can combat spinners really well. So far in his outings at number five, Axar ha
It will be a clash for ages as 2017 Champions Trophy finalists India will be aiming to avenge their loss to Men in Green in that final at The Oval eight years back, while the defending champions will be fighting for survival after loss to New Zealand in the campaign opener.
Global News Organisation, The Associated Press has sued the three officials in federal court after their reporters were banned from attending United States President Donald Trump's event at the Oval Office and Air Force One.