The European Union's Ambassador to India, along with the envoy of France and the Egyptian Embassy, offered condolences on the loss of lives at the blast which took place near the iconic Red Fort in the national capital on Monday evening.
The US State Department Bureau of South and Central Asian Affairs expressed condolences over the high-intensity blast near Delhi's historic Red Fort that took place on Monday evening, leaving at least eight people dead and many others injured.
"My discerning friend tells me that it was a very predictable course of action before the last round of Bihar elections!" Bordoloi said in a post on X after the Delhi blast that took place near the iconic Red Fort on Monday evening, killing at least eight people and injuring several other
Political leaders across the country have expressed shock and sadness over the high-intensity blast near Delhi's historic Red Fort that took place on Monday evening, leaving at least eight people dead and many others injured.
The US Embassy in India issued a security alert for its citizens living in India after a blast took place near Delhi's iconic Red Fort on Monday evening.
President Droupadi Murmu and Vice-President C.P. Radhakrishnan have expressed their condolences for the loss of lives in the high-intensity blast near Delhi's iconic Red Fort that occured on Monday evening, leaving at least eight people dead and many others injured.
Union Minister Gajendra Singh Shekhawat on Monday, has condoled the loss of lives over the tragic car blast near Red Fort Metro Station in the national capital, earlier this evening.
Bihar Director General of Police Vinay Kumar has issued a high alert in the state after a car explosion near Red Fort Metro Station in Delhi, just a day before the second phase polling in Bihar.
Union Home Minister Amit Shah on Monday said the blast near Red Fort that killed eight people is being probed "from all angles" with no possibility ruled out, including terrorism, as multi-agency teams, including NIA, NSG, and FSL, investigate the incident.
"Shocked and deeply pained by the explosion near Delhi's Red Fort that has taken several innocent lives. Visuals from the site are truly heartbreaking. My heartfelt condolences to the bereaved families and my thoughts are with those battling injuries. Wishing them strength and a swift rec
Union Home Minister Amit Shah on Monday evening met the people who were injured in a blast at the Red Fort metro station in Delhi, at Lok Nayak Hospital.