Speaking to ANI, Shivpal Yadav said, "We (SP) were also in power in the state, and we have also organised the Kumbh Mela but there were no troubles. Roads, bridges were built and works related to electricity were done timely. The current BJP government in Uttar Pradesh hasn't done the req
"The Maha Kumbh Mela has taken its own shape. The program is progressing on a war footing and people are enthusiastic. This auspicious moment of Maha Kumbh is coming after 144 years and the country and the world want to be a witness to this great gathering," said Chief Minister Yogi.
The preparations for the Mahakumbh Mela 2025 have been ramped up as the Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath visited Prayagraj on Tuesday for the fifth time in December to review the preparations for the upcoming Mahakumbh.
Conveying best wishes for the New Year, Uttar Pradesh Deputy Chief Minister Brajesh Pathak said that in the year 2024, a grand temple of Lord Ram Lalla was built in Ayodhya and the whole world witnessed Sanatan's pennant waving. He further invited all the Sanatan devotees to visit the Mah
Just as science has recently reached the moon, our sages and spiritual leaders, with their profound knowledge of both science and the cosmos, had already identified celestial phenomena such as the stars and planets ages ago.
In response to Samajwadi Party (SP) chief Akhilesh Yadav's remarks on the Kumbh Mela arrangements, the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) MP, Dinesh Sharma, has criticised Yadav for not inviting people to the event during his tenure as Chief Minister.
Samajwadi Party chief and leader Akhilesh Yadav expressed concerns over the lack of preparedness by the BJP-led state government ahead of the Mahakumbh-2025 in Prayagraj and said that his party workers are ready to help.
Samajwadi Party (SP) chief Akhilesh Yadav on Sunday took a dig at the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) government in Uttar Pradesh for extending invitations to the top leaders of the country for the Mahakumbh 2025, stating that millions of people attend the Kumbh Mela not due to invitations, but
Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Sunday urged the people to resolve to eliminate the feelings of division and hatred in society as they participate in the Mahakumbh Mela in 2025.