Maharashtra Deputy Chief Minister Ajit Pawar on Saturday urged people to avoid consuming undercooked chicken as a precautionary measure amid the ongoing Guillain-Barre Syndrome (GBS) outbreak in Pune.
The Maharashtra Health Department reported that 205 suspected cases of Guillain-Barre Syndrome (GBS) have been detected in the state so far, with 177 patients diagnosed with GBS.
The Maharashtra Health Department on Monday reported that a total of 192 suspected cases of Guillain-Barre Syndrome (GBS) have been detected in the state so far, with 167 confirmed cases.
Maharashtra's Health Department has reported a growing number of suspected Guillain-Barre Syndrome (GBS) cases, with 173 individuals detected so far. Out of these, 140 patients have been diagnosed with the disease, and one death has been confirmed as related to GBS.
The number of suspected cases of Guillain-Barre Syndrome (GBS) in Maharashtra has surged to 170, with 132 confirmed cases, according to a statement from the state's Health Department on Saturday.
The total number of suspected cases of Guillain-Barre Syndrome (GBS) has risen to 166, with 130 confirmed cases, according to a press release from the Maharashtra Health Department on Saturday.
The total number of suspected cases of Guillain-Barre Syndrome (GBS) has risen to 149, with 124 confirmed cases, according to a press release from the Maharashtra Health Department on Saturday.
The total number of suspected cases of Guillain-Barre Syndrome (GBS) has risen to 127 with 72 confirmed cases, the Maharashtra Public Health Department said in a press release.
The Maharashtra Health Department reported over 100 Guillain Barre Syndrome (GBS) cases in Pune. According to the official sources from the Union Health Ministry, the seven-member Central High-level expert team has been deputed to support Maharashtra in the management of Guillain-Barre sy
The BMC Pro said, "BMC is taking all precautions as suggested by the union govt and Maharashtra health department about HMPV. To date, no HMPV patient has been detected in Mumbai. Also, a comparative analysis is done for respiratory infections reported in December 2023 and December 2024 but
After three cases of Human Metapneumovirus (HMPV) were reported in India, Maharashtra Health Minister Prakash Abitkar on Monday urged the people of the state to follow the guidelines issued by the Maharashtra Health Department and central government and said that there is "no need to panic."
Amid rising Covid cases in the state attributed to the new sub-strain JN.1, Maharashtra Health Minister, Tanaji Sawant has advised people to not panic saying that the healthcare system of the state was fully prepared and geared to deal with any possible situation.