Bengaluru (Karnataka) [India], April 15 (ANI): As many as 17 new positive cases of COVID-19 have been reported in Karnataka, taking the total number of cases in the state to 277, including 75 discharged and 11 deaths, the state government said on Wednesday.
Bengaluru (Karnataka), April 14 (ANI): As many as 13 more COVID-19 cases have been reported in Karnataka since 5 pm Tuesday, informed the state government.
Bengaluru (Karnataka), April 14 (ANI): 11 more COVID-19 cases have been reported in Karnataka since 5 pm Monday, informed the state government on Tuesday.
Mangaluru (Karnataka) [India], April 13 (ANI): Struck by the boredom of lockdown imposed to curb the spread of coronavirus, a 17-year old was caught on Sunday trying to sneak his friend out of his apartment complex by stuffing him inside a suitcase, police said.
Bengaluru (Karnataka) [India], April 10 (ANI): With 10 new COVID-19 cases, Karnataka's tally of coronavirus cases has climbed to 207, the Karnataka government has said.
Bengaluru (Karnataka) [India], April 9 (ANI): Karnataka Congress leader DK Shivakumar on Thursday appealed to party workers to save the lives of people of the state and show solidarity with the people in need amid the coronavirus lockdown.
Hubli (Karnataka) [India], April 9 (ANI): Amid the countrywide COVID-19 lockdown, people in large numbers came out on the streets to buy essential commodities in Karnataka's Hubli city on Thursday.
Mysuru (Karnataka) [India], April 8 (ANI): The number of COVID-19 positive cases increased to 35 in Mysuru District so far, Department of Health & Family Welfare Services, Karnataka said on Wednesday.
Bengaluru (Karnataka) [India], April 8 (ANI): The bakeries here opened on Wednesday following exemption granted by the state government amid COVID-19 lockdown.