New Delhi [India], June 18 (ANI): India all-rounder Suresh Raina on Thursday termed the killing of Indian soldiers during the violent face-off with the Chinese troops as "completely unprecedented" and said the nation will forever indebted to their supreme sacrifice.
New Delhi [India], June 18 (ANI): Suspended Chennai Super Kings (CSK) team doctor Madhu Thottappillil on Thursday issued an apology for his controversial tweets, which seemed to have mocked the government after 20 Indian soldiers passed away in a violent clash with Chinese troops in easte
New Delhi [India], June 18 (ANI): BJP leader Ram Madhav on Thursday hit out at the Opposition, stating that their behaviour on the Galwan Valley clash is "very unfortunate" and the main opposition party issues statements that benefit India's enemies.
New Delhi [India], June 18 (ANI): Amid tension between India and China following the violent face-off between troops of both the countries, BJP leader Ram Madhav on Thursday said that the first priority of the government is to guard the frontiers with utmost alertness and strength to ensure
New Delhi [India], June 18 (ANI): BJP leader Ram Madhav on Thursday asserted that India should reduce imports from other countries but specifically from China.
New Delhi [India], June 18 (ANI): Actor Priyanka Chopra Jonas on Thursday paid tribute to the Indian soldiers who were killed in clashes with Chinese troops in Ladakh's Galwan valley.
New Delhi [India], June 17 (ANI): The violent face-off between two Asian giants India and China drew wide international attention with the United States, which is at loggerheads with China, saying that it was closely monitoring the situation between Indian and Chinese forces along the Lin
New Delhi [India], June 17 (ANI): Senior Congress leader Anand Sharma on Wednesday said that the government should take the country into confidence India-China face-off in Ladakh and said all facts should be shared with the leadership of opposition parties and with Parliament.
New Delhi [India], June 17 (ANI): Former Congress president Rahul Gandhi on Wednesday criticised Prime Minister Narendra Modi over the face-off with the Chinese army at Galwan valley in eastern Ladakh.
New Delhi [India], June 16 (ANI): Indian and Chinese troops have disengaged at the Galwan area in Ladakh where they had earlier clashed on the night of June 15 and 16, Indian Army said on Tuesday.
New Delhi [India], June 16 (ANI): Indian intercepts reveal that Chinese side suffered 43 casualties including dead and seriously injured in the violent face-off in Ladakh's Galwan valley, sources confirmed to ANI.
New Delhi [India], June 16 (ANI): At least 20 Indian Army personnel were killed in the violent face-off took place between Indian and Chinese troops in Ladakh's Galwan Valley, government sources said.