The Israel Defense Forces (IDF) launched airstrikes on Wednesday targeting remaining military capabilities at Syrian bases in Hama and T4, as well as additional military infrastructure sites in the Damascus area.
The Israel Defence Forces (IDF) announced the targeted killing of key Hamas commanders in Gaza, citing intelligence-based operations. Meanwhile, US Special Envoy Steve Witkoff blamed Hamas for renewed fighting, as Israeli airstrikes continued across Gaza and Lebanon. Humanitarian concerns
In a joint operation by the Israel Defence Forces (IDF) and the Israeli Security Agency (ISA), IAF fighter jets eliminated Muhammad Shaheen, the head of Hamas' Operations Department in Lebanon.
Israel refuted the claims alleging Israel Defence Forces (IDF) strikes on Indonesian Hospital in Jabaliya, the IDF International Spokesperson Lt Col Nadav Shoshani said on Friday.
The Israel Air Force (IAF) conducted an intelligence-based strike in the Humanitarian Area in Khan Yunis and eliminated Hassam Shahwan, the Head of Hamas Internal Security Forces in southern Gaza, the Israeli Defence Forces (IDF) said on Thursday.
The IDF also stated that they uncovered over 3,000 explosive devices, found and dismantled 2,500 anti-tank missiles, and rocket-propelled grenades (RPGs) in the last month
As the tensions escalate in West Asia further, at least 41 people were killed, including at least 13 children in Israeli airstrikes in Gaza on Sunday, CNN reported citing the hospitals.
The Israeli military issued a warning to 20 towns in southern Lebanon to evacuate immediately, as it aims to start limited ground operations against Hezbollah terror group in Lebanon.
Around 100 Israeli Air Force fighter jets have struck and eliminated thousands of Hezbollah rocket launcher barrels aimed at northern and central Israel, according to a statement from the Israel Defense Forces (IDF).
As tensions continue to escalate in the Middle East, dozens of rockets were fired from Lebanon toward Israeli territory in the late hours of Thursday (local time), CNN reported citing Israel Defence Forces.
National Security Council's Strategic Communications Coordinator, John Kirby condemned the recent IDF strike in Rafah, expressing profound sorrow over the loss of innocent lives, including children.