The IDF said that in the combined activities of its ground and air forces in the Gaza Strip, more than 2,500 terrorists targets have been attacked since the start of the war.
Tens of thousands of demonstrators on Saturday crowded the streets of American cities to criticise Israel's military campaign in Gaza in response to the Hamas attack last month, The New York Times reported.
"Thank you @DrSJaishankar for your support of Israel and of its war against the Hamas terrorist organisation. Our war is the entire democratic world's war against a despicable terrorist organisation that is worst than ISIS," posted Cohen on X.
Blinken expressed concerns that a premature ceasefire would allow Hamas to regroup and threaten Israel once again. This position has put the US at odds with its Arab partners, including those with whom he convened in Amman, Jordan.
Hundreds of Gaza residents who were legally staying in Israel during Hamas' October 7 attack, have filed a petition in Israel's High Court to release them to the West Bank and let them meet with their relatives, reported The Times of Israel, citing KAN news.
On the country's ongoing war with Hamas, the Israeli Ministry of Foreign Affairs spokesperson Lior Haiat has said that this is a war of self-defence after being attacked brutally.
Israel Defence Forces have announced that another nine soldiers have been killed fighting in Northern Gaza on Wednesday morning amid the ongoing ground offensive against Hamas terrorists, The Times of Israel reported.
As the Israel-Hamas war enters day 26, US President Joe Biden in a call with King Abdullah II of Jordan, agreed that it is critical to ensure that Palestinians are not forcibly displaced outside of Gaza.
Israel Defense Forces (IDF) spokesperson Jonathan Conricus has said that the military is committed and determined to get all of the 238 Israeli hostages that are inside Gaza.
Natalie Raanan, who was previously being held by Hamas terrorists in Gaza, has arrived back in Chicago ten days after being released from Hamas captivity, The Times of Israel reported.
Israeli government spokesperson Eylon Levy said on Monday the protests against Israelis amid the ongoing war with Hamas are 'outrageous' and pose a threat to the whole world.