The Baloch Women Forum (BWF) has vehemently denounced the reported enforced disappearance of Mahjabeen Baloch, a 24-year-old student from Basima, who was allegedly taken by security forces from Civil Hospital Quetta on Wednesday, as per a report by The Balochistan Post (TBP).
The demonstration was held in response to a recent crackdown by authorities following a protest outside Civil Hospital Quetta, where tensions rose after the deaths of three activists.
The Human Rights Department of the Baloch National Movement, Paank, has expressed grave concern over disturbing reports from Quetta, where over 45 mutilated and tortured bodies have reportedly been brought to the Quetta Civil Hospital morgue in recent weeks.
"10 patients have been admitted in Buldhana Civil Hospital. The devotees from Andhra Pradesh who were going to Nashik and Shirdi for Dev Darshan, their bus met with an accident...35 people have been injured," the Doctor told ANI.
The Outpatient Department (OPD) services at Lokbandhu Hospital in Lucknow resumed on Tuesday morning, hours after a fire broke out there on Monday night.
Following a fire at Lokbandhu Hospital in Lucknow late on Monday night, several patients were safely relocated to nearby hospitals, including Civil Hospital, where they are now under medical care. Officials confirmed that five of the patients are in stable condition.
Tripura Chief Minister Manik Saha on Thursday said that the state government has prioritized providing quality health services to the people and is taking various important steps to improve the public health system.
Speaking to the media here, Patel said, "Majority of the deceased workers were from Dewas and Harda district of MP. The minister (Chouhan Nagar Singh), senior officers, and local administration officers from MP arrived here last night. The families of the deceased were also present at Dee
Baloch protestors, who had been demanding to identify the dead bodies of their relatives, forcefully entered the civil hospital in Quetta and took away a number of corpses from the hospital morgue.
The relatives had assembled to identify bodies brought in by security forces. The violence erupted when families of forcibly disappeared persons, along with human rights activists, attempted to enter the hospital to view the bodies, The Balochistan Post reported.
Assam Chief Minister Himanta Biswa Sarma on Tuesday laid the foundation stone for a 50-bed Critical Care Block at SM Dev Civil Hospital in Silchar in a move to strengthen healthcare facilities in the city.