The Uttar Pradesh government had earlier announced the reopening date of the schools as June 16, but due to severe heat in the state, the date has been postponed.
Emphasising the development in the education sector of Uttar Pradesh, Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath said on Wednesday said that an additional 55 to 60 lakh children have been registered in the same schools of the Basic Education Council in the last six years where students were afraid to go
All the students from classes 1-8 studying in the schools under the Basic Education Council will be promoted to the next class without examinations, said a notification released by the Secretary, Basic Education Council.
Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath on Friday said that as many as 60 lahks new students have been admitted to the Basic Education Council (BEC) schools in the last six years, praising 'Operation Kayakalp' for the betterment of the Council schools.
Lucknow (Uttar Pradesh) [India], July 1 (ANI): The Uttar Pradesh government has handed over the investigation of fake appointments of thousands of teachers in UP Basic Education Council schools, working on the same PAN number, to Special Task Force.