Bhartiya Janta Party MLA Tarvinder Singh Marwah on Tuesday held a candle march in Delhi showing his solidarity with the victims of the Delhi car blast that happened on Monday evening.
During the inspection, both live cartridges were found directly from the blast site and have been sent for detailed forensic analysis. Investigators also collected traces of ammonium nitrate and another unidentified explosive substance, the nature of which will be confirmed after laborato
"The Karnataka government is also reviewing it, our Home Minister and Chief Minister are also reviewing the security in Karnataka. We have to be careful to maintain the peace," DK Shivakumar said.
Investigations into the terror attack near Red Fort are progressing rapidly. Initial findings indicate that the car explosion was not a typical suicide blast, but was instead triggered in panic by the suspect.
According to the agency, the two accused had been promoting ISIS-inspired ideology and attempting to indoctrinate and mobilise gullible youth to carry out terrorist attacks at multiple locations across Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, and other parts of India.
New Delhi [India], November 11: India's No. 1 tractor export brand Sonalika Tractors has strengthened its global supremacy as the company's Bangladesh distributor ACI Motors Ltd has entered the Guinness World Records for achieving the largest-ever tractor deliveries in a single day. This ext
The explosion occurred inside a Hyundai i20 near the Red Fort in the national capital on Monday evening, killing at least eight people and leaving several others injured.
Senior Congress leader M Veerappa Moily launched a veiled attack on the central government over the Delhi Red Fort blast case that claimed eight lives and left several others injured a day ago, and said that persons handling security of the country should be held accountable for it.
At least twelve people were killed and 27 injured in a suicide blast outside Islamabad's district court on Tuesday. Interior Minister Mohsin Naqvi confirmed it was a "suicide blast" and vowed to identify those responsible, as Pakistan declared emergency measures and tightened security acr
The retentions by all the IPL teams will be announced on November 15. The team boasts of a quality pace attack consisting of Jasprit Bumrah, Boult, Chahar, skipper Hardik Pandya, Reece Topley, and a young left-armer Ashwani Kumar, among others.
Singapore's High Commissioner to India, Simon Wong, condemned the Delhi Red Fort car blast, calling it an "act of terror." He offered prayers for the victims and their families and said Singapore stands with India.