Two bodies were found in Panjgur, Balochistan, raising concerns over enforced disappearances. The Baloch Yakjehti Committee alleged both victims were previously taken by armed men linked to security forces. Rights groups highlighted a continuing pattern of disappearances and killings in the
In a statement sent via the Hamas-run Gaza Health Ministry, the hospital claimed that the armed men seen at the Khan Yunis medical facility were not Hamas or Islamic Jihad operatives but police engaged in "protective, civilian and lawful" activities.
Assistant Sub-Inspector (ASI) of Tighra police station, Gautam Sen told ANI, "Yesterday, a few unknown people came here in Gurja village under the Tighra police station limits, opened aerial firing and took a pregnant woman along with them. According to locals, there were around 20 people
According to the Israel Defence Forces (IDF), troops identified the group of armed men and directed an Israeli Air Force (IAF) strike that killed them. Weapons, including AK-47 rifles, rocket-propelled grenades (RPGs), grenades and explosives, were recovered from their bodies.
According to The Balochistan Post, the victim, identified as Parvez Muhammad Umar, was reportedly taken from his residence in Gramkan on the night of July 5, after five armed men arrived in a vehicle at approximately 10 pm and forcibly abducted him.
According to local reports, on June 2, Naeem Baloch, a Zamyad driver by profession and the son of Ismail Baloch, was abducted by personnel of military intelligence and armed men in plain clothes from Turbat. He has since remained missing, with no information provided to his family regarding
Mumbai Police have arrested 21 individuals in connection with a shocking incident that unfolded late on Saturday when armed assailants launched a violent attack on security guards deployed at the premises of Monee Magnum Company in the Agripada area of Mumbai, allegedly over a land encroach
According to the victim, he was standing near a shop when two men on a bike suddenly arrived. Both robbers were carrying guns and threatened him before taking away his belongings.
According to reports, the victims identified as Zeeshan, Khalid, Dilawar Hussain, and Muhammad Amin, all from Sadiqabad, Punjab. They were attacked by armed men on motorcycles at iftar time, as per ARY News.
One of the survivors stated, "After the explosion, we had no idea what was happening. Armed men checked the identity cards of the passengers on the train."
In a statement the Baloch Liberation Army has claimed responsibility for the attack and said that "BLA has completely repelled the Pakistani military's ground assault following the seizure of Jaffar Express. After intense clashes, Pakistani ground troops were forced to retreat, but airstr