Rajasthan Chief Minister Bhajan Lal Sharma has reacted to the special NIA court's verdict acquitting all accused in the 2008 Malegaon blast case, calling it a victory of truth and a "historic moment for Sanatan Dharma."
After the NIA court acquitted all the accused in the 2008 Malegaon Blast case, Madhya Pradesh Minister Kailash Vijayvargiya on Thursday said that it was a 'conspiracy' to defame Sanatan Dharma.
Speaking to ANI after the NIA Court acquitted all seven accused in the 2008 Malegaon Blast case, Singh there must be someone guilty if all of the accused are acquitted.
After the NIA court acquitted all the accused in the 2008 Malegaon Blast case, People's Democratic Party (PDP) President Mehbooba Mufti on Thursday said it feels like "Godse's Constitution" is now in effect in the country, accusing the BJP of undermining the rule of law.
AIMIM MP Asaduddin Owaisi on Thursday expressed disappointment over the acquittal of all accused in the 2008 Malegaon blast case, saying that it would be a hypocrisy if the Maharashtra government did not go to the Supreme Court against the verdict.
After the NIA court acquitted all the accused in the 2008 Malegaon Blast case, senior Congress leader Kamal Nath on Thursday said that those affected will likely appeal the decision.
After the NIA court acquitted all the accused in the 2008 Malegaon Blast case, BJP MP Manan Kumar Mishra said Congress had spread a false narrative, which has been exposed today.
The 2008 Malegaon blast case was transferred to the NIA in 2011 from the Maharashtra Anti-Terrorism Squad (ATS). After a 17-year-long wait, examination of hundreds of witnesses, the NIA special court today acquitted all seven people accused under the Unlawful Activities (Prevention) Act,
All India Majlis-e-Ittehadul Muslimeen (AIMIM) MP Asaduddin Owaisi expressed his disappointment over the Malegaon blast case verdict in which all the seven accused involved in the case were acquitted by the Mumbai NIA special court today.
Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) MP Ravi Kishan on Thursday reacted strongly to the acquittal of all accused in the 2008 Malegaon blast case, criticising the Congress for what he described as the politically motivated use of the term "Bhagwa Terrorism" and demanding accountability in Parliament.
Earlier on Thursday, Mumbai's Special NIA court acquitted all seven accused of being involved in the 2008 Malegaon blasts, with the court saying that the prosecution failed to establish the case beyond a reasonable doubt.
A total of 7 people were accused, including former MP Sadhvi Pragya, Major (retired) Ramesh Upadhyay, Sudhakar Chaturvedi, Ajay Rahirkar, Sudhankar Dhar Dwivedi (Shankaracharya) and Sameer Kulkarni.