Search For "2008 malegaon blasts"
Congress' face has turned black after Malegaon blast case acquittal: BJP'
Updated : 9 months, 2 weeks ago IST
BJP MLA Ram Kadam on Monday said Congress's face had turned black after the acquittal of all seven accused in the 2008 Malegaon blasts case. He accused the Congress of wanting to defame the Hindu religion.
Read More
"Sanatan Dharma has ruined India": NCP-SCP MLA Jitendra Awhad after Maleg
Updated : 9 months, 2 weeks ago IST
NCP-SCP MLA Jitendra Awhad has sparked a fresh row by saying that Sanatan Dharma has "ruined India" and calling its ideology "perverted." His comments came after all seven accused in the 2008 Malegaon blasts were acquitted by a special NIA court, reigniting the political debate over the term
Read More
"Even when it was called 'saffron terror'...I opposed it, terrorism has no
Updated : 9 months, 2 weeks ago IST
Speaking to ANI after the NIA Court acquitted all seven accused in the 2008 Malegaon Blast case, Singh there must be someone guilty if all of the accused are acquitted.
Read More
"Aatankvad bhagwa na kabhi tha, na kabhi rahega": Maharashtra CM Fadnavis
Updated : 9 months, 2 weeks ago IST
Earlier on Thursday, Mumbai's Special NIA court acquitted all seven accused of being involved in the 2008 Malegaon blasts, with the court saying that the prosecution failed to establish the case beyond a reasonable doubt.
Read More
2008 Malegaon blast case: Victims write to Chief Justice of Bombay HC to e
Updated : 4 years, 1 month ago IST
Mumbai (Maharashtra) [India], April 19 (ANI): The families of the victims of the 2008 Malegaon blasts have appealed to the Chief Justice of the Bombay High Court to stop the transfer of the special NIA judge hearing the case.
Read More
Plea in SC seeks extension of judge's tenure to complete Malegaon blasts c
Updated : 6 years, 2 months ago IST
New Delhi [India], Feb 27 (ANI): A petition was moved in the Supreme Court on Thursday seeking directions for the government to extend the tenure of Special NIA judge VS Padalkar to complete the trial in the 2008 Malegaon blasts case, in which BJP MP Sadhvi Pragya is an accused.
Read More
Mumbai: NIA court rejects Pragya Thakur's request for permanent exemption
Updated : 6 years, 11 months ago IST
Mumbai (Maharashtra) [India], June 20 (ANI): A special National Investigation Agency (NIA) court, on Thursday, rejected the plea of BJP MP Pragya Thakur, an accused in the 2008 Malegaon blasts case for permanent exemption from attending the court once in a week.
Read More
Malegaon blast: Bombay HC to hear discharge plea of Sadhvi Pragya, others
Updated : 6 years, 11 months ago IST
New Delhi [India], June 12 (ANI): The Bombay High Court on Wednesday has fixed July 29 for the final hearing of Sadhvi Pragya Singh Thakur and two other accused's discharge applications in 2008 Malegaon blasts case.
Read More
CPI condemns BJP for fielding Pragya Singh Thakur in LS poll from Bhopal
Updated : 7 years, 1 month ago IST
New Delhi [India], Apr 20 (ANI): The Communist Party of India (CPI) on Saturday strongly condemned the decision of the BJP to field 2008 Malegaon blasts case accused Pragya Singh Thakur from Bhopal parliamentary constituency.
Read More
Hemant Karkare died because I cursed him: Sadhvi Pragya
Updated : 7 years, 1 month ago IST
Bhopal (Madhya Pradesh), Apr 19 (ANI): Sadhvi Pragya Singh Thakur, an accused in the 2008 Malegaon blasts case and the BJP candidate against Congress's Digvijaya Singh in Bhopal, said that former Mumbai Anti-Terrorist Squad (ATS) Hemant Karkare lost his life because she had cursed him.
Read More
Malegaon blast case: Bombay HC denies relief to Lieutenant Colonel Purohit
Updated : 7 years, 6 months ago IST
Mumbai (Maharashtra) [India], Nov 21 (ANI): The Bombay High Court on Wednesday denied relief to Lieutenant Colonel Prasad Shrikant Purohit in the 2008 Malegaon blasts case and refused to stay trial court proceedings.
Read More
Malegaon blasts case: Trial begins at special NIA court
Updated : 7 years, 6 months ago IST
Mumbai (Maharashtra) [India], Nov 2 (ANI): The National Investigative Agency (NIA) submitted nearly 216 documents before the Special NIA Court in Mumbai as the trial in the 2008 Malegaon blasts case commenced on Friday.
Read More